Big news! This Saturday, (August 29) Charles, Hillary & Dave will be taking over CMT for the day! It all starts bright and early at 9am ET / 8am CT as the band joins the CMT Hot 20 Countdown at a stop on the Wheels Up 2015 tour, along with interviews from Hunter Hayes, Sam Hunt and more.Then at 12pm ET / 11am CT, tune in for the world premier of Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up Tour! If you haven't been able to catch a live show this summer, don't miss what critics hail as the band's most powerful, hit-packed tour yet!
Today Chili’s Grill & Bar announced the start of its longstanding, annual fundraiser benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. To celebrate the 13th year of the Create-A-Pepper campaign, the brand partnered with Grammy Award-winning band Lady Antebellum to raise awareness and encourage fans and guests to lend a voice for the lifesaving work of St. Jude.“St. Jude has always been an organization that we are quick to jump in and support,” said Lady A’s Hillary Scott. “As a band and as parents, we love the work they do for kids fighting really tough stuff like cancer. It’s something really close to our hearts and we’re excited to be part of what Chili’s is doing to help advocate for these kids and their families.”In addition to teaming up with Lady Antebellum this year, Chili’s set out to build a larger community around this noteworthy cause by:
“The Create-A-Pepper for St. Jude campaign is our favorite time of the year,” said Wyman Roberts, CEO and president of Brinker International and president of Chili’s Grill & Bar. “The passion our team members have for making an impact on St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, its patients and their families is something that can be felt when you walk into the restaurant. I’m honored to be a part of an amazing team of people who are raising funds so St. Jude can focus on what matters most – finding cures and saving children.”Now through Sept. 14, guests at participating Chili’s restaurants can support the lifesaving work at St. Jude in several ways:
- Incorporating technology to make donating easy with Ziosk® tabletop technology and the new “Donate Now” click-to-donate ad button on Facebook and Instagram, a new social fundraising tool which Chili’s is one of the first to use
- Providing the opportunity for “My Chili’s Rewards” loyalty program members to receive bonus points for their donations
- Expanding the campaign to Canada for the first time so guests visiting more than 1,250 restaurants across the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada can participate
*66 percent of the purchase price of each T-shirt and 80 percent of the purchase price of each pair of sunglasses sold will be donated to St. Jude.
- Decorate a signature chili-pepper shaped coloring sheet and share the design on social media using the hashtag #CreateAPepper
- Add a donation to the check using the tabletop tablet located on every restaurant table
- Purchase a Create-A-Pepper T-shirt for $12 or a pair of St. Jude branded sunglasses for $5 when dining in restaurant*
- Complete St. Jude related challenges through the “My Chili’s Rewards” loyalty program
- Dine at Chili’s on Monday, Sept. 14 for Donate Profits Day, when the brand donates profits, at least $100,000, to St. Jude
- Participate through www.createapepper.com and the new “Donate Now” click-to-donate ad button on Facebook and Instagram
It's here! Watch the new music video for Long Stretch of Love.